Naev 0.8.1 Released!
We are proud to announce the 0.8.1 release of Naev. This fixes some important issues found in 0.8.0. Due to popular demand, time constant (previously known as time dilation) has been reduced significantly. We don’t expect there to be many remaining issues, but if you do find any, please report them at the issue tracker. Discussion about the game can also be had on Discord (discord invite).
- Lowered large ships’ time constant (renamed from time dilation) by 50% of the deviation from 100%.
- Tweaked Za’lek ships’ stats and outfit slot behavior to match expectations.
- Restored macOS support. (Catalina users will have to bypass Gatekeeper: See https://github.com/naev/naev/wiki/FAQ for details.)
- Fixed a crash-loop when the “saves” folder gets populated by Steam data (or other files) and no Naev save files.
- Fixed intermittent error messages about the “Lua Spawn script for faction ‘Trader’”.
- Fixed rare/potential bugs in font and save-file code.
- Fixed crash when navigating landing screens with the tab key.
- Updated German translation.
- Improved text in minor ways.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.