Naev v0.10.5 Released!
The Naev DevTeam is proud to announce the release of Naev version 0.10.5. This release fixes an important crash among other minor fixes. It is highly recommended to update to as soon as possible.
You can get the latest version from any of the following sources:
Changes since 0.10.4
- Start counting effect stacks from 1 not 2
- Fixed launcher weapons using outfit mass instead of ammo mass
- Fixed some typos
- Fixed equipment of Lancelot in “Sharkman Is Back” mission
- Fixed clicking on jump points also selecting planets in some cases
- Fixed some events not claiming systems that could interfere with other missions
- Fixed some formatting in the alt text when hovering over outfits in the equipment window
- Changed music.stop() API to stop music from continuing by default
- Fixed potential memory issues on some platforms
- Fixed crash when changing to Japanese language on Windows using Japanese locale
nelly02: Nelly now stops recommending stuff that only does a little disable
shadowvigil: Fixed mission not spawning escorts
flf_patrol: Missions should no longer be able to have ridiculously low credit rewards
hypergate_construction: should actually claim the system
ec06: refuel tanker should provide as much fuel as possible
taiomi: fixed claim check for last mission
taiomi09: fixed smugglers becoming hostile in some cases
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.